global IT solution for horticulture THE GLOBAL I.T. SOLUTION FOR HORTICULTURE BUSINESS global IT solution for horticulture Versas Projects are: • Global: – Farms, Quality, Check-List, Pack-house, Traceability, Accounting, Balance Scorecard… – Spain, UK, Peru, Algeria, Morocco … – Multilingual. • Modular: develop as you want or need. – Complete system. All at once or phase by phase. Or – Just the modules needed global IT solution for horticulture Versas Projects are: • Cost allocation & control. – One data entry, multiple ways to use it. • • • • Cost. Traceability. Payment. Flexibility = Customize. – Same system, different projects – We cover 90% of your business, and we develop the other 10 % to fit you. global IT solution for horticulture Language layer Customer own layer Customer layer ERP layer Country layer Versas Kernel 3.0 2.0 Multilayer technology Allows client’s customization and evolution of the standard global IT solution for horticulture Mobile technology • Enter Data JIT & JIP. (Just In Time & Just In Place) • Get Information JIT. • GPRS, 3G, http... global IT solution for horticulture Management at all levels Information systems Strategic Tactical Management Balanced Scorecard Information analysis Cost Forecast Goals Flow of one-time data Data Entry global IT solution for horticulture • Data -> Information -> Decisions. • Collaborative Business Solutions. Versas Microsoft Dynamics Paula ERP Nav SAP Financials Oracle We integrate Versas with the Customer´s Financial Solution or We deploy our own Financial Solution, Paula ERP. global IT solution for horticulture Global Management System Clientes Supplier Financials Stores Quality H.R. Commercial Farming • • • • • • • Crop management Pack-house management Labour&Payment Commercial: CRM. Quality & Check-List. Traceability. Balanced Scorecard. global IT solution for horticulture Cost Control and Analysis CROPS PACKING COMMERCIAL Traceability-Quality management global IT solution for horticulture Farm & Crop Management Harvesting Irrigation, Fertiliser, Phitosanitary Green House & Seed development Crop, farm and drill definition Commercial Forecasts Past Process Control Present a, b, c… global IT solution for horticulture Pack house • Random quality sampling • Fits all kind of pack house layouts and organization • Real time stocks. • Farmer products receiving, checking and payment. • … global IT solution for horticulture Quality & Auditing • All types of Quality Control & Inspections – Check-List – Sampling – Shelf life • Dynamic Check-List definition. • Automatic Check-list evaluation global IT solution for horticulture • • • • • • Export Customer´s Orders Blackboard Loading Order Delivery Note. Billing. Accountancy ..... global IT solution for horticulture Sales Management. global IT solution for horticulture Business Intelligence • Real time control of KPI. • Immediate management of deviations, allowing drill down & pivot to find out the origin of the problem. global IT solution for horticulture Business Intelligence • Budget vs Actual Analysis • Automatic alerts.